CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rock Star Cooking

All the kids love to cook. I think it's because they are able to get dirty and lick the bowl when we're done. While this was great fun, Madison seems to be giving the impression that this was a lot more fun than it really was.

Aunt Carma came and watched the kids for us while John and I went out on a date for Valentines. We went out the Thursday before Valentines to beat the crowds and to be able to utilize such a wonderful babysitter. We went out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, courtesy of a gift certificate, then we went to the mall to get John a new hat for his Jazz vs Miami game and to use my Bath and Body Works gift certificate. Then we went and got ice cream. John is getting fat so he was only allowed a mini cone - just kidding. I had been restricted to the couch for two or three weeks at this point to help stop the labor that started in earnest. It was so nice to get out of the house, even if I was in pain for the next two days because of it.

These are the Wellsville Mountains. John took this picture from his work one morning when the clouds were perfectly covering the top and the bottom portions.

0 comments: