CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Get Your Free Haircut!!





I walked into the kitchen to find lots of hair on the floor. I saw Madison and put two and two together pretty quickly. I put her in time-out and went back to the hair. I then noticed that the hair wasn't just one color, there were at least three very distinct hair color/types. Upon closer examination, I found Madison's brown/blonde and could identify the pieces that came from her. But then there were some really blonde hairs, which proved to be the doll's hair. I still had to figure out where the brown hair came from. Then Jocelyn came toddling into the room. She was missing hair too! Madison was not happy that I was not happy with her new found "profession". 


Missing bangs. There's also a chunk missing from the top that used to drape to the side. Again, I was torn as to whether or not to take pictures. I don't want to encourage such behavior but I also don't want to miss some fabulous photos!


Here are what the haircuts looked like after going to see Ms. Diane. She did the best she could. Madison did a very good job of getting as close to the head as she could!

0 comments: