CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Graduation!!


Jordan was only a month old and I had graduation! I was worried about taking him because he was so little, but he did great and I didn't have a massive coronary - although I worried I might a couple of times! I wasn't going to go to the speaker because Jordan was so small, but John insisted that I do all of the graduation. So we compromised, I went to the speaker but I didn't sit with all the other graduates. It was a good thing I didn't, Jordan decided he was hungry in the middle of the speech and I am the only source of food for the little man!
I did sit down with all of the graduating class in my department. I took Jordan with me because he refused to eat beforehand. He's only a little stubborn, nothing like his mother at all! I ended up having to feed him in the middle of the ceremony and then hand him off to John so that I could walk across without him. I wanted to walk across with him but John was going to have a coronary if I tried it.

Jordan's head looks like it is going to fall off but he truly preferred to stretch it out as far as humanly possible. 

Aunt Pam was able to come up and she brought fun stuff for the kids - and me!




Just because Mom is graduating doesn't mean that the kids don't have time to play!



Finding something that fit a month after having my fifth child was challenging. I ended up with a Hawaiian skirt that could be pinned wherever it fit best! My sweet Mother-In-Law bought me a Plumeria Lei. It smelled amazing and was wonderful to have!


My Mom was able to fly in for the graduation - it was such fun to have grandma here!
My Mother-In-Law also got my mom a fun lei to wear for graduation. I know, you're all jealous that I have such a fabulous M-I-L - I would be too if I were you!


Five kids and getting a Bachelors with a minor took a lot of work. I wouldn't advise doing it unless you have a husband as amazing as mine! Good luck with that!
We lost the camera for the second part of the graduation so we didn't have pictures of me walking that I can post. My dad was able to make it up for the second part, so we had a fun crowd!


0 comments: