Two and half months post Jordan. Probably shouldn't post this picture, but it is what it is and I can't change it! I want the kids to know that I was actually there.
We went to St. George to play with the Hakes side before Brixton and Kristin moved to Denver for Law School! We were so excited to go swimming - for three days! Jordan HATED the pool. He wanted nothing to do with it - at all. The rest of us LOVED it and couldn't get enough swimming in.
Cousins getting ready to go swimming - the best part!
We outlasted Uncle Ikani and Aunt Steph, as well as everyone else.
We celebrated Madison and Ryley's birthdays while we were there. Because we are gluten free, I made a GF cake for her birthday. All she wanted was a yellow, rainbow, sparkle cake. (If you ask her, her favorite color, she'll tell you - yellow, rainbow, sparkle!) It was pretty good considering it was GF.
Corwynn climbed up to the second level, which wasn't ours, to get a ball that had flown up there. The only problem was that he couldn't get back down once he got up there because he was too scared. It took some good coaxing and Max climbing up to help him get down.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Brixton may be going to law school, but that doesn't mean that he's matured. It looks pretty cool though!
Parker had to do it too - catching it right at this point was fabulous.
Notice Steph's little baby bump!
At Cold Stone's.
We ditched all the grand-babies with grandpa and went on a group date. John and I were the old fuddy-duddies. We enjoyed ice cream and racing before heading back to the kids.

0 comments:
Post a Comment