To make the chocolate molten cake you need about 30 minutes total time.
Over low heat, mix 3/4 cups butter and 8 oz of bakers chocolate. I did half white and half dark chocolate. Once it's melted and smooth, remove it.
In a separate bowl add 3 large egg yolks, 3 large eggs, 1/4 cup + 1 T sugar and 1t vanilla. Mix for approximately 8 minutes.
Add 1/3 of the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and fold in. Add remaining chocolate mixture and 1 T flour and fold until well mixed.
I make mine in cupcake sizes. Grease the container generously, I sprinkle sugar on top of the butter. Cook at 425 degrees for about 10- 15 minutes, and eat.
Raspberry and Strawberry toppings are great!
Over low heat, mix 3/4 cups butter and 8 oz of bakers chocolate. I did half white and half dark chocolate. Once it's melted and smooth, remove it.
In a separate bowl add 3 large egg yolks, 3 large eggs, 1/4 cup + 1 T sugar and 1t vanilla. Mix for approximately 8 minutes.
Add 1/3 of the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and fold in. Add remaining chocolate mixture and 1 T flour and fold until well mixed.
I make mine in cupcake sizes. Grease the container generously, I sprinkle sugar on top of the butter. Cook at 425 degrees for about 10- 15 minutes, and eat.
Raspberry and Strawberry toppings are great!
1 comments:
Did you cook them in a cupcake pan or those little dishes?
Post a Comment