CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Slip-N-Slide


For Family Home Evening we decided to try and make chocolate molten cakes. We had never before tried to make a home made cake let alone something that had an oozing middle. It actually tasted really, really, really good. So good in fact that they were gone within 24 hours! It was a lot of fun and the kids loved "helping".



Alexis pushing Drew down the slide while Madison plays with the water squirting out of the side!


I loved this picture because it shows Drew in the background warming himself like a lizard, Alexis watching Madison and Madison just being her. Madison absolutely loved the slip-n-slide. She would crawl up and down and slip and fall and laugh and then keep going and then stand up and clap. She was entertained for nearly half an hour with this.


I think if it had been a little warmer they would have played longer!
Drew was so cold he just had to get warm, how adorable!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I need that recipe. I see these cakes all the time, but I don't know if they would taste good or not and how hard it would be to make. Help me.....I need that recipe.

Michelle said...

Madison is darling in that picture on the slide by herself.