CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Friday, April 3, 2009

Peace and Joy

The other day John took the two older kids downstairs while I tried to clean up the main living area. He left Madison with me so it was more of a joke than anything. As they were going down the stairs Alexis asked him: "Does mommy need some peace and quiet?" I thought it was so cute that she would first off know that phrase and second ask it. About five minutes later she came back up stairs and I asked her what she was doing, she replied: "I need some peace and joy." It made me laugh, I said: "Don't you mean some peace and quiet?" "No," she said, "peace and joy. I want some peace and I'm going to color and that's joy." It made me laugh and laugh and now John and I use each term accordingly, because there is a difference.

1 comments:

Beth said...

That is so funny! I like it...peace and joy! We'll have to use that one around here.