I've decided that I'm a bad mom, just for today.
Madison crawled up the stairs, by herself, without supervision, until Alexis realized she was climbing and watched her finish her ascent, to come and see me.
I was too busy doing "computer stuff" to care if she walked over to me or over to her high chair where her breakfast is still waiting to be finished.
After a few minutes I noticed that she was very quiet and I could not visually see her.
I had to get out of my chair to find her.
I followed the trail of tissues that she'd pulled out of the box and flung everywhere.
I found her in the bathroom playing in the toilet water. Both sleeves are very wet.
You know what I thought?
Good thing Drew flushed this time.
On an up note, she has a clean diaper and her nose has been wiped numerous times.
Maybe I'm just a mediocre mom today.
Madison crawled up the stairs, by herself, without supervision, until Alexis realized she was climbing and watched her finish her ascent, to come and see me.
I was too busy doing "computer stuff" to care if she walked over to me or over to her high chair where her breakfast is still waiting to be finished.
After a few minutes I noticed that she was very quiet and I could not visually see her.
I had to get out of my chair to find her.
I followed the trail of tissues that she'd pulled out of the box and flung everywhere.
I found her in the bathroom playing in the toilet water. Both sleeves are very wet.
You know what I thought?
Good thing Drew flushed this time.
On an up note, she has a clean diaper and her nose has been wiped numerous times.
Maybe I'm just a mediocre mom today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment