I guess she's not my baby anymore.
And I'm okay with not having a baby!
Alexis and Drew decided that picking all the petals from my peony bush and throwing them like flower girls would be a grand idea. They were sorely disappointed the next day when the petals were all dead on the lawn.
If you look at his left leg you'll notice it's always straight as a board. He kept it that way for an entire week after his bicillin shot for strep throat. He would scream bloody murder every time it was bent.
Don't worry she didn't.
The caterpillar died a mere six hours later. Drew wouldn't leave the thing alone. I think it would have died sooner if it could have.
On our way home from our walk today, my neighbors stopped and we started talking about all the problems we've both been having. Pretty soon I realized that I was missing all three of my children. I jogged home to find the stroller in the garage, empty. Alexis had pushed them all home, undone their seat belts, taken them in the house and helped Drew to go pee. They were making their way down the stairs with Madison when I got home. When they heard the door open Alexis yelled: "Mom, we're home and we're going down stairs!"
It's funny how quickly they grow up.
**Updates:
Alexis: Tuesday we discovered that she is allergic to Sulpha drugs. Had to stop taking medicine to stop the hives. Thursday (today) we went back to the Dr. because her tonsils were nearly touching each other. There was a 1% chance she had strep throat but we tested anyway. She had strep throat. She is now on more medication to get rid of it.
Drew: Saturday while I was holding him he peed all over me. Finish laughing. That was about the fifth time in as many days that he had wet himself. So, off to the instacare we went. Drew had a UTI. (Why do I pay to have people tell me things I already know?) Anyway, he was given a Sulpha drug as well just incase it was associated with the MRSA. On Wednesday I got a call from the instacare place telling me that he had a non-hemolytic streptococcal infection in his urinary system and that they had given me the wrong medication. Sent John back to the pharmacy for the new meds. Besides being exceptionally whiney he's doing well.
Madison: She has been slightly fevering but there was nothing outwardly wrong with her. Tuesday I figured it out. She has two teeth cutting through on the top. Poor kid has been in pain and it's not getting better any time soon.
John: Tuesday he got really sick. He stayed at work as it is more relaxing than coming home to whining.
****On Monday he was offered a job at ICON in Logan, UT.
On Tuesday he accepted it.
He starts sometime next week.
Tiffani: I'm still breathing! Does anything else matter?
I start summer school next week. I might not be breathing in a few weeks.
1 comments:
I don't even know where to begin....I've got to call you!
Post a Comment