
We all went kite flying a week ago. John and Alexis had so much trying to get the kite in the air. John's about as good at getting the kite up and flying as he is at fishing! Don't tell him I said that though!

Fevering, but not broken out in any little dots, yet. Let's hope it stays that way!

I don't know if you can tell, but he has a rash all over his body. His cheeks (both sets) are the reddest, poor guy. His fever has come down about three degrees today which is great! Unfortunately his whining has not come down at all. Maybe tomorrow!

Alexis' leg picture today. It's now on both legs and one hand. Drew has what I think is the beginning of this under his eye and on one arm. Stink.
Here is what her leg looked like the day we noticed it, Thursday.

1 comments:
You poor thing, I feel so bad for you guys. Are basically confined to the house? Yeah as much as I love you, let's wait until everyone is better to get together:) I hope everyone starts feeling better soon.!
Post a Comment