Yesterday, I had a headache from Hades, horrid allergies and
some pretty good cramping.
It could have been worse I'm sure, but I'll need some time to think about how it could've gotten much worse.
I didn't realize that the kids had noticed that I didn't feel so great, so I was surprised when last night we were giving hugs and kisses goodnight and Alexis suddenly stopped and looked at me.
She told me: "I don't want to catch what you have, so I'll just blow you a kiss."
All those times that someone's been sick and I've told her not to touch them or vice versa because we don't want to spread germs must have really stuck.
Next lesson: what is and isn't contagious.
some pretty good cramping.
It could have been worse I'm sure, but I'll need some time to think about how it could've gotten much worse.
I didn't realize that the kids had noticed that I didn't feel so great, so I was surprised when last night we were giving hugs and kisses goodnight and Alexis suddenly stopped and looked at me.
She told me: "I don't want to catch what you have, so I'll just blow you a kiss."
All those times that someone's been sick and I've told her not to touch them or vice versa because we don't want to spread germs must have really stuck.
Next lesson: what is and isn't contagious.
0 comments:
Post a Comment