
Madison figured out a way to crawl up to the bar by herself. Then, she speared some banana bread with a butter knife and chowed down on it. It was adorable to see her being so creative and excited that she was able to do it herself.

When I kinked my neck really badly a couple of weeks back turning around was so painful I couldn't do it. On the drive from Spanish Fork to Logan we gave the kids some cereal cups to eat on the ride. Drew had finished his and he insisted that I take his cup so that it didn't spill because he wanted to go to sleep. I finagled my body around so that I could grab the cup and when I looked inside this is all there was. They never care if they make a mess in the car. "Oh, I spilled my Jamba Juice and I didn't tell you so now the car smells like yeast? Sorry about that, I didn't think it would matter." "I brought a couple of handfuls of dirt into the car, who knew that it get all up in the carpet and you couldn't get it out?" I started laughing I was so frustrated and in so much pain after that little stunt.

A disgusting picture I know. John killed a monster fly and it splattered all over the wall. It was so nasty, John was gagging while cleaning it.

The first snow here in Logan and the kids were so excited to build a snowman. As soon as John came home they were begging him to take them out and get it started. He did a great job didn't he? Why the smirking faces on the kids you ask? Alexis wanted to kick them down, as soon as he had the heads rolled she was asking to kick them down. Poor John, all that hard work and all they really wanted was something to beat.

For Halloween John and I treated ourselves to staying in Logan and not running down to Spanish Fork for the weekend. The kids dressed up as Wizard of Oz characters. Here they are waiting in line at the mall to get some candy! It was such nice weather, if it was like that all winter I would be oh so happy!

John and I snuck upstairs for a minute after we got back from the mall (no comments on that) and when we came downstairs this is what we found. Notice those little rolls on her stomach, I love it. She had chocolate everywhere and skittles scattered all over the floor near her. I think there's even some candy stuck to her shoes.

Drew was really tired the other day, he wasn't feeling well, he told me he was going to lay down for a little while and rest until he felt better. When I went to check on him this is what he was doing. I don't know why my camera turned the picture green, I would have taken a second picture but he heard me and put his fingers down. Stinky camera.
1 comments:
Cute little stories!
Post a Comment