Can you see Alexis?John says that you shouldn't take pictures in church, oops.
He made sure that the flash on my phone camera was off but it still made the shutter noise! Ha Ha.
She's right between the ponytail guy and the white shirt guys' heads.
This was her first primary program performance and she did great.
She had one line, that she got two days before the program and she had it memorized!
She got up when it was her turn and said: "I lived with Heavenly Father before I came to Earth." She did so well and we were so proud that she had it memorized, said it clearly and didn't chicken out.
We told her it was a play and that that was her part and she LOVED the idea of being in a play. I know, we're in big trouble.
Madison went to nursery all by herself for the first time today!
Yes, she's too young but I decided to give a try anyway.
They called John and I to teach in primary, again, and I wanted to get this taken care of before we had to try and get her to stay while teaching a class.
Drew will be moving into Sunbeams next year and it amazes me how quickly the time has flown by and yet I wonder how in the world it's only been three years!! He's crammed a lot into his little life, here's hoping he's built a lot of immunities and won't have to keep dealing with all of it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment