Alexis: Drew will you do me a favor?
Drew: What?
Alexis: Throw this away for me (it was her empty nerds box).
Drew: No, it's yours, you throw it away.
Alexis: Please?
Drew: Okay.
Drew then goes and throws it away and then says: Alexis will you do me a favor?
Alexis: What?
Drew: Will you throw this away for me (it was his empty nerds box)?
Alexis: No, you throw it away.
Drew: Fine, I'll do myself a favor and throw it away!
They make me laugh with their little conversations!
Alexis and Drew were going back and forth with their barbies saying things like you're so beautiful and do you think my husbands handsome? Then I see Drew eye the barbie that is lying against the wall and continue on with their game. Then Alexis eyes the barbie and she continues on with their game for another few seconds before asking Drew: "Is your sister coming to the party tonight?" Drew looked at her and said: "No, she's at home naked." (The barbie wasn't dressed.) Alexis said: "It's okay, nobody will notice, she's against the wall, get her so we can have more people at our party."
And then today they have a huge bucket of animals, big enough that all three kids can fit in it with some of the animals, and Alexis put her kids in the bucket (Drew and Madison). I thought it was cute that they were pretending it was a bathtub but I busted up laughing when Drew requested more bubbles and Alexis went and fetched more stuffed animals. And then, Drew yells: "Mom, tell Madison to quit throwing the bubbles out of the bathtub, she's wasting them!"
Even though this week I've felt like a truck has run over me, the kids keep me laughing (and silently cursing under my breath).
2 comments:
Your kids are dang cute! I love hearing all of your stories! Sorry I haven't called you back, I seriously have been so sick and lazy with this pregnancy...I'm trying to change my attitude and see if that helps but anyway, I hope your pregnancy is going great and I still think it is completly insane that we are due at the same time again, and neither of these babies were planned! What the...:) Talk to you soon!
I've been feeling similarly, hence the reason it took me forever to respond! Changing my attitude hasn't helped any, I still feel like I've been run over by a truck, the size of the truck varies with each day! You're nearly done with the first trimester so hopefully you'll be feeling better soon.
Post a Comment