Bath time with TONS of bubbles. The kids love turning the jets on to get the bubbles as big as possible.
On Sunday I woke up with mastitis. I've had it before, but not like this. I had a temperature close to 102, the chills, hot flashes, my head hurt and my eyes felt so tired. Luckily we have Dr. Eric. He called in a prescription and about 36 hours later I started feeling better. Today is the first day that I haven't had some of the symptoms and I'm so excited to be getting over it. The things that we go through for our kids is amazing!
Jocelyn is starting to stay awake for longer periods of time. She wakes up when I get up and then she doesn't go to sleep until after lunch. Then she gets up a couple of hours later and is up until dinner time, followed by another nap - a few minutes to a couple of hours - and she's up for the evening. This is more like what my kids usually do.
Today Drew did something to Madison that she didn't like and I heard Madison say: "Naughty, time out." Followed by Drew saying: "I don't want a time out so NO." It was so funny to me to hear them saying the things that Mommy would tell them and then hearing what they really wish they could tell me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment