CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Alexis learning

 Alexis and Drew have started to learn piano! I'm teaching them as it's cheaper and well, it's cheaper. They are both doing really well and they are excited to play songs that they know. Alexis can play Mary Had a Little Lamb and Old McDonald!

 She still takes time to play while learning. On this day she was acting like a rhino I think. Whatever she was, she thought she was hysterical.

Here she is playing the Wii and wearing her dancing outfit. 

Alexis is doing great in school. She's reading chapter books - Junie B. Jones was her first one completed! She still needs help with some of the tricky words, but she's amazing! She's already surpassed her spring goal for reading which means that I don't feel bad when she misses school! 
We're so proud of her for working hard and for being such a good sister.

0 comments: