CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bed time

 Madison likes to sleep with her babies, books and pillows, to name a few.
I had a picture of her sleeping with her backpack on, which was hilarious but my computer mysteriously shut down during the download and I lost a handful of them.

 Drew looks like a Hakes to me in this picture. He's such a great sleeper. We put him to bed and he goes right to sleep. 

 Alexis complains all the time that it's cold at night. We keep telling her it's because she's not sleeping in her blankets but she doesn't believe us. She has two positions that she really likes. This one pictures here and one where she puts both hands on her chest while lying flat as a board, which looks freaky.

Jocelyn sleeping in her bed, this is a rare thing so I had to get a picture. This month she will be trained to sleep in her bed all night and this will be a more common sight, we hope.

0 comments: