CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Madison naughty and nice

 While trying to get ready to go to Tristan's birthday party I ran across this. I also found a medicine dropped half filled with some of the contents of this bottle. Guess who did this . . . did you guess Madison? Thankfully it was infants dosage and after having called poison control I found out it wouldn't do anything to her. John asked her how she got the lid off and she said: "twist, twist, twist, twist, twist, open." 

I finished feeding Jocelyn and found Madison doing this. She was trying to get to some movies that she wanted and I obviously wasn't moving quickly enough. She is wearing the tights because she likes to "skate" across the tile floor.

 Madison likes to dress-up, even when she should be in bed. The big thing under her head is a magnifier. After removing it from under her head I let her sleep with all her things.

Can you find Madison in all of this? I went to check on her before bed and she had unloaded a good chunk of her stuffed animals onto her bed so she could sleep with them. I love her sleeping ideas.

1 comments:

JnJMills said...

Oh, precious moments! (Thankfully, the pill problem turned out okay.)