CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, February 4, 2011

Jocelyn Six Months

 Outfit from Gpa Rod.

 Outfit from Aunt Carrie's family. She loves ground up turkey. She is a big fan of eating anything that we are eating - which is great for us. It makes it much easier to feed her "big kid food."

 Outfit - hand me down. She's so proud that she sits all by herself and can lean to grab things that we think she can't reach. She's getting ready to crawl already.
As a side note, Gma Tobi hates these pants with a passion. She thinks the material is just nasty. I still think they're adorable!

Outfit - hand me down. She was sitting in the bumbo chair we borrowed from Aunt Melanie and when I wasn't looking she grabbed the paper towels and made a huge mess. She was having such fun that I let her have at it so I could have a few minutes of peace and quiet.

She just had her six month check up and she weighed 14.94 lbs, 32%. She was 25 inches, 27%. This means that she is heavier than she should be for her height! I think she's super tiny though so we're working on chubbing her up. Her head size was 16.3 in, 21%. Her head is small for her body, which I think is adorable!

Jocelyn is growing up so quickly. She's going to be a crawling fool in no time, which means that I'm going to have to keep the kids' little toys up more than I'm doing now. She has such a cute smile and laugh that she can make all sorts of trouble and get away with it. She likes to take a 9:00 pm nap and then stay up until nearly 1:00 am. This is slowly killing her poor mom and dad. She has recently taken up crying if we put her down or if we sit down while we're holding her. Not much gets done around here when there is only one adult with her because she doesn't nap either. We're lucky if we get a 20 minute nap, unless we hold her the entire time and then we can get an hour! Even with her naughtiness, we love her and can't imagine not having her with us. She's such a cute little baby, especially when she's happy!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cutie. She is growing up so fast. I need to see her!