CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Creatively Naughty Imps and Cherry Juice



Want to take a guess as to what my children are up to? Being naughty imps is at the top of the list. While I was feeding my newest little man my oldest three children were making cherry juice to sell on the corner. That's right, they were making cherry juice in my kitchen with ALL the remaining cherries and they were using their feet too! It was a big mess - not huge, thankfully! When I started telling them that they couldn't sell the juice to anyone - ever, they were not happy. They told me that they washed their feet with wipes so that it wouldn't be dirty. They however didn't think about washing in between their toes or the tops of their feet, or wash their feet after they had walked across the floor and then went back to mash more! When I told them to clean up the mess I went back in to find that they had poured all the juice, pits included into an empty milk jug - they were certain that I would change my mind and that I would allow them to sell it to our poor unsuspecting neighbors. They get credit for being creative, but the mess negated all of the credit they'd earned.

0 comments: