CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Laughs and Tears of Potty Training

I looked outside to see Jocelyn swinging on the tree swing - pantless! She LOVES to take off all of her bottoms and then run around the yard. Swinging pantless appears to be a favorite.

Sweet little itsy bitsy Jocelyn took her pants off again and then sat on my couch. Usually it's not such a big deal but this time she peed on my seat. I wouldn't take a picture of her pee spots normally, but since it was a perfect outline of her cute little butt I couldn't help but take the picture.
While potty training is done, as you can see there are still accidents that occur. You can always tell when she's peed herself versus just getting wet because she walks bow legged whenever she pees herself. Only one more little guy to train and then we'll be diaper free forever!

0 comments: