CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jordan's Blessing Picture

Three months old and getting a receding hairline.
My children seem to lose their hair a few months after birth - it's rather sad, but they're still adorable!
I wanted to update our picture wall and we needed a picture of Jordan to include. Since his blessing day was coming up I decided to take pictures of him in his blessing outfit. Yes, I had him blessed in this outfit. I saw no point in buying a pure white outfit for him to wear only once. He didn't fit into Drew's outfit (which also wasn't white) as he was too big. Yes, Jordan is a chunky monkey! He's such a sweet little boy with such a pleasant disposition. At ten weeks he gave me his first true smile. He of course did this in the middle of night when all I really wanted was some sleep and was slightly annoyed that he was waking up yet again. I leaned over the crib to pick him up and he gave me the biggest smile. All annoyance left oh so quickly! He has no inclination to sleep which means that mommy and daddy don't get much sleep either. He is a sweet little man that loves to cuddle and the all the kids love to cuddle with him. He still doesn't hold his head up by himself but we won't worry about that until he's four months old!

0 comments: