CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, December 28, 2012

Madison Thinks She Knows Best - Thinks is the Operative Word

Middle of July and Madison apparently got exhausted. I walked in my room to find her sound asleep like this. How kids sleep in these positions I don't know.



Madison thought it would be fun to smear sunscreen all over her face. Yes, I took pictures - she looked ridiculous. I lectured her about not playing with sunscreen but it fell on deaf ears.

I had to go get the mail so we walked to the post office and found our friendly neighborhood chickens keeping an eye on things. Only in small town America do you get greeted by chickens at the post office! Walking home Madison's eyes started to burn. Apparently she kept touching her eyes with her sunscreen laden fingers. She was screaming bloody murder and unable to open her eyes by the time we got home. Needless to say she didn't ever play with the sunscreen again! Burning eyes are much faster teachers than a lecturing mother.

Alexis and Jocelyn decided to push the mail with the baby stroller while in their swimsuits. Adorable little ladies aren't they?

0 comments: