CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Doctors and Tigers

Madison is sleeping through the night!! She still screams anywhere from twenty minutes to two hours when we put her in bed, but once she's out it's heaven. Now if I could fall asleep before midnight it would be even better.

I took Drew to the doctor today because he was having difficulty breathing last night and he either has croup or a nasty cold with asthma. I'm hoping it's croup, less expensive and it should be gone in another night. I never thought I'd be cheering for croup.

The basement bathroom should be finished within the week!! It's so exciting! Then we can put a for sale sign in the front yard. We just can't decide to go with a realtor or not, they take a good chunk of change.

And, one cute story to end the post. Today in Dr. Eric's patient room he had a calendar with a tiger on it. Drew was telling me that he loves tigers, Alexis piped up with: "No you don't, they'll eat you!" Drew turned around and said: "Nooo, Dr. Eric will save me." It's fun to see them thinking about things even if they are silly things.

0 comments: