CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 20, 2009

March picture post

I caught the kids playing in John's car. When I went out they said that they were stuck, they couldn't get the door open. I asked them what they would've done had I not come out to check on them and Alexis says: "Well, there is no phone in this car and nobody was around so I honked the horn." Sure enough, she'd been honking it, which is what made me wonder why my backyard was free of little voices.



The blue pillow is John's side of the bed, the orange pillow that is falling off is where I sleep when Maddie MJ (this is what Alexis and Drew call her) comes to bed with us. I now know why I can't gain weight, if I did, I wouldn't have anywhere to sleep!

Alexis' great camera shot got this of Steph!

My view of the dinner table left to right:
Little Miss Alexis


Studly Drew


"My True Love's Kiss"


Little Miss Maddie MJ


Stephanie has been working with the kids on their Barbie song. Too bad she doesn't know which way a camera should be turned.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

That is a cute story about the car, smart girl you have there. I hope your kids colds go away. I totally know what you mean about kids sleeping through the night. As soon as you say it, they stop...totally happenend to me. So are you guys really selling your house? Where are you going to go? I need to call you.