So I did it, I opened my mouth (figuratively) and announced Madison was sleeping through the night. Shouldn't I know better than to do that? Well, it happened again, I said it and she decided to prove me wrong. As I write this, John and I are both walking zombies and we are already seriously contemplating putting the kids to bed early tonight, is that bad to already be planning bed time?
Drew woke up at least twice, Alexis once and Madison. . . let's just say that she's out like a light right now and I don't think she'll wake up until this afternoon. They ALL have Drew's nasty cold and I'm praying it doesn't last too long. Poor Madison didn't know what to do with herself, she couldn't breath well and she doesn't know how to blow her nose. Let's just pray that John and I don't get it!
On an up note, although I don't think that Drew has croup, which leaves a nasty cold with asthma, I don't think his asthma is getting worse. His attack last night only lasted for a couple of minutes and I think I was more concerned about it than he was! So maybe we'll avoid all the medications that go along with it!
I Do Now
4 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment