CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Surprise Birthday!!

What a cute picture of these two!


They both were eating frosting from their own cans. What a treat.
(Don't worry, they only did it after I took the frosting I wanted out!)


For Alexis' birthday she went to get her nails done while all her guests arrived. The nail place took a lot longer than we had planned. Because it was her birthday they painted cute flowers on her nails and then tipped them with sparkles. So, instead of the 10 minutes that I had planned, they took 30! Oops. (She picked off all the polish that same day.)


I've attempted to do cakes that are cute before, but they hadn't really turned out. This is the first cake that turned out how I wanted it to. Well, almost. But I think that it's great for a first try. Alexis loved it and that's all that truly matters.


We had cupcakes too!


Everyone eating!


Present time. I would've put more pictures up, but our camera girl forgot to focus so this is the only one that turned out!



This is the video of Alexis being surprised. When we came home, she saw all the cars and she asked if everyone was here for her birthday. I told her no, they were at other people's houses and maybe someone came to see our basement. When we walked in it was quiet and the house looked so nice and clean! She walked towards the kitchen and everyone shouted: "Surprise!". She was stone faced. There was absolutely no reaction other than her eyes looking all around. Later she told me that it scared her, but she told Aunt Carrie that it was a good scare.


0 comments: