Today we went and had our family pictures done professionally. Yes, we finally did it!
We went to Kristen Ising who also did Stephanie's wedding pictures. She is doing a black and white special. . . $50 for 15 pictures on a disk that you can do with as you please. I know, it's great.
She does such amazing work and she has the best personality.
She posted a few pictures from our session on her blog http://kristenisingphotography.blogspot.com/
I'm so excited to go and pick up our pictures from her tomorrow!!
We went to Kristen Ising who also did Stephanie's wedding pictures. She is doing a black and white special. . . $50 for 15 pictures on a disk that you can do with as you please. I know, it's great.
She does such amazing work and she has the best personality.
She posted a few pictures from our session on her blog http://kristenisingphotography.blogspot.com/
I'm so excited to go and pick up our pictures from her tomorrow!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment