CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My pink butt

During dinner Monday night Drew would not sit down. After repeating "Sit Down" multiple times, I said: "Sit your cute white butt down in your seat!" It worked!
After Drew sat down he pipes up with: "Sit your," then he looks around to my butt and takes a second and finishes with "cute pink butt down!"

Today has been a patience builder. Madison will not for the life of anyone within a 200-yard radius stop her screaming. It doesn't matter what you do or don't do for that matter, she is just not happy with you. I even commented to my mother-in-law today that my goal was to let Madison live through the day without losing my mind. It's been that good.

Isn't it funny that when you are so frustrated with the screaming and whining and such they come up with these cute little thing they do or say that just make you laugh?


Like Drew putting all his "babies" to bed because it is nap time.



Or looking at your little one trying to escape their confines.




Or finding that the only thing that will make your little one stop screaming is riding on Alexis' bicycle while being pushed. Don't stop pushing though, the screaming will come back.

P.S. John is mortified that I would put a picture of my butt on the blog. But, it is fully covered and everyone has one. And yes, I am sticking it out.

0 comments: