In two hours, the two hours of trying to get dinner cooked and on the table, she peed no less than 10 times. I am not joking.
This would not normally be a problem because I wouldn't have known if she'd stayed true to her usual protocol: pee and not even say anything about it.
But, she decided that she wanted to go to the toilet each time that she peed.
The problem you ask? She'd peed and then tell me she needed to go, so we were going through diapers like they were candy.
More importantly, when I ran out of diapers and had to go upstairs to get some more, after having just taken her off the toilet, she popped a squat on my carpet and peed.
It gets better, wait for it.
When I decided that we had finished with all the potty breaks and I was safe to return to cooking dinner Alexis says: "Mom she peed on my puzzle!"
I did not think that this could be possible as I had just put her diaper on her not two minutes ago.
Lo and behold, Madison learned how to get out of her diaper by herself and she had indeed peed all over her puzzle.
At this point I was pretty done with pee, even though I was laughing.
I went upstairs and got the potty training underwear thinking that they would be easier to get off and I might get her to the toilet in time.
Ha, ha, ha.
As I'm finishing up dinner to put in the oven,
she stands at my feet and pees everywhere.
Now when John gets home I tell him about it and he gives the
normal are you joking face.
But then it happens. She goes and sits on Drew's truck and pees THEN tells us she needs to go.
John thinks if we duct tape the diaper on her we may be able to solve the problem.
On the potty training note, she had to poop yesterday and when she needs to go she starts grunting to let us know that she needs the toilet. She started grunting and I asked her if she needed to poop to which she nodded yes. When I tried to hold her hand and take her to the toilet she kept shaking her head no. When I asked her if she was already pooping she shook her head yes and started grunting more. Don't worry, when she was done she tried to go get on the toilet.
1 comments:
I am so sorry! I truly truly feel your misery. Good luck!
Post a Comment