CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, December 3, 2009

News, news, news

Thanksgiving was great.

We decided to stay here in Logan, since John had to work on Friday, and make our own Thanksgiving feast. My mom came up to share in the festivities with us. I think she was excited to leave after being stuck in the apartment with Madison's high-pitched screeching all the time.

Then on Friday we went back down to Spanish Fork to unload the house and haul it all up to a storage unit here in Logan. Needless to say, it's done and we don't ever want to do it again. The highlight for John was that he got to drive the big truck, he really enjoyed it!

John was lucky and John Mills invited him to go the BYU vs Utah football game. It was a great game and John was excited that he was able to go in the midst of all the chaos of moving. John also requested that I put on here that he agrees with Max Hall's post-game comment.

We also found out for positive on Saturday, that we are indeed pregnant. The pregnancy test showed up positive about five days before that, but it wasn't in the recommended time so John wouldn't accept it until it showed positive within three minutes instead of five. (John says that the line that showed up was "extremely faint" and he says the line showed up an hour later not minutes later.) If you read the box, it says that the intensity of the line doesn't matter, if it's there, it's positive.

It wasn't planned, but we are excited to hopefully get Drew a brother. The kids want us to have four at one time. I think they each want their own and then they figure we can share the one that they haven't taken.

Finals are next week for me and I can't wait until I can sit down and watch t.v. without feeling guilty for not studying instead. (I usually do both though, I like to multi-task.)

Madison has been potty-training as well, she tells us, we weren't ready to start that just yet. She's only been having 1 - 2 accidents a day!! However, she loves to sit on the toilet. She will sit there for half an hour after she's done and if she gets toilet paper to play with it will be even longer. When she is done being on the toilet she pitches a fit when we try to put a diaper on her. Once we get it on her, we rarely get her pants on. I think she likes to be naked. It's freezing cold up here, so you'd think she'd want to wear some clothes, but whatever floats her little boat.

Alexis and Drew have taken up doing "projects", this usually involves glue and scissors and mom cleaning up lots of messes afterwards. They love it and I don't have to listen to any fighting so can I complain? They also love to do plays as well. Alexis told me the other day that she loves movies because they are just plays on the t.v. I thought it was very astute of her to realize what it was that was going on in movies.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on the baby! How exciting!!!!!

Beth said...

I told Paul and he said that he thought that you guys were done, so you surprised us. I really don't know how you keep it all together. I think you are amazing. Seriously I can't even get my online class done. I need to say it again, you are amazing. Congratulations, we look forward to meeting number 4!

John & Tiffani said...

We wanted another boy for Drew but hadn't decided one way or the other. We were waiting until I finished schooling to decide. But, what can we say? We're excited to have another little one, we're just not sure how the heck we're going to manage. But, like all mom's you worry and worry until they get here and then you just do what you do and keep going. At least we hope that that is how it is going to work!!