On Friday we had an appointment with the Dr. to see how baby was growing and find out what we were having. . . it's a girl!
More importantly, she's a healthy little one, weighing in at 8 oz. and measuring in at 17 weeks and 3 days, so smaller than the 18 weeks that she is, but her mommy isn't complaining! There's no picture to post because she was being a stinker and didn't want to get a profile picture or open her legs for any pictures.
For dinner we met my Mom's Dad, Fred and wife Lois as well as her brother Jim and wife Janet, Cheryl & family and of course Jana for dinner at Chuck-a-Rama. Can you tell by my face that it's one of my favorite restaurants? The kids get full though and we can't complain about that.
Aydian was so excited to see Drew he came and sat at our end of the table right next to Drew!
Madison and Irelynn
(Madison loves to hold babies, no matter how close to her size they are.)
All the cousins on my side, minus Brayton.
(L to R: Drew, Alexis, Aydian, Madison, Corwynn holding Irelynn and Ryley)
(They made us take a picture before we could leave. Notice I'm the only one not looking at the camera to the left. Also we would've done our hair and gotten dressed had we realized we'd have to take a picture.)
Saturday morning we went to Grandpa Rod's for breakfast with Brixton, Cheryl & family.
The kids loved playing with their cousins and Drew and Aydian were sad when play time came to an end.
The infamous Madison face.
She's not mad, but she loves to make this face at us.
(Alexis and George Davis playing Dinosaur Train games on the internet.)
For lunch on Saturday my high-school friend Michelle and I went to lunch minus husbands and most of the kids, we took her new baby Corrine (I don't know if I spelled it right, hopefully I did). We had fun eating our food and not having to share it with any little people, or big people!
The husbands went to McDonald's with all the kids and from the pictures John took, it looks like they were having lots of fun! We enjoyed seeing our friends and having fun!
A ridiculous picture but we were excited to see the odometer hit 33,333!
We took this on the way to dinner Saturday night with John's family. Go figure that the most picture happy family is the only one that we didn't pull the camera out at. The kids loved playing with their cousins and throwing pillows at Uncle Dave's head.
Finally on Sunday after we'd gone and visiting our New Zealand friends and enjoyed just chatting for a while, we went to meet Brayton. He's only 7 lbs 9 oz, which is nearly 2 lbs heavier than my little babies, but I can't imagine a baby being any smaller. I loved holding him (and knowing that I could give him back if he needed fed, changed or was just fussy).
And then, oh happy day, we got to come home! I can't wait to put the kids to bed and get some sleep myself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment