We made some ooey gooey stuff, water, cornstarch and food coloring, and I let the kids have at it. I insisted that John try it too, and he did so reluctantly, but he actually ended up having more fun than the kids did. (There is no picture of Drew because he got bored and left within about 60 seconds.) Madison enjoyed smearing it everywhere and putting drops of it all over her clothes.
For St. Patrick's Day a leprechaun came and left a pile of goodies for the kids. Lots of green candy and some cold coins. The kids LOVED it. Drew and Alexis were up first and when the got to the door that had footprints up it, they couldn't figure out how they were supposed to climb up the door and walk on the ceiling, ha ha. Madison was so excited to see things on the ceiling as well, her first response was "ooooo". She LOVED the gold coins that were really chocolate, if we wouldn't help her, she would just bite through the gold until we did help. For dinner tonight, we're stealing ideas from cousin Jen and having green milk and green mac and cheese. (John and I will eat something else I think.)
I love this picture of Drew. He was so excited that there was candy to eat, before breakfast, that he opened his up and started licking his Jolly Rancher candy over and over again. He would stick his tongue out as far as it would go and then he would rub the candy on his tongue, quickly put his tongue back in his mouth, and then do it again. It was so exaggerated that I couldn't help but laugh.
I love this picture of Drew. He was so excited that there was candy to eat, before breakfast, that he opened his up and started licking his Jolly Rancher candy over and over again. He would stick his tongue out as far as it would go and then he would rub the candy on his tongue, quickly put his tongue back in his mouth, and then do it again. It was so exaggerated that I couldn't help but laugh.
0 comments:
Post a Comment