Alexis was running in her classroom when she tripped and fell.
She had to disguise a turkey so the hunters wouldn't find him. I think she was very creative!
Alexis has been complaining of her leg hurting for the last year. I took her in to the doctor and we discovered that she'd grown two inches in the last six months! He went ahead and x-rayed her leg because it is always the same one. There was nothing on the x-ray so not much could be done. I mentioned that her hip was starting to hurt too and when he looked at the x-ray again he said to try fiber and juice. Sometimes a nerve gets pinched when there's "stuff" in the intestinal tract. It's been three weeks and no leg complaints!
Alexis has been complaining of her leg hurting for the last year. I took her in to the doctor and we discovered that she'd grown two inches in the last six months! He went ahead and x-rayed her leg because it is always the same one. There was nothing on the x-ray so not much could be done. I mentioned that her hip was starting to hurt too and when he looked at the x-ray again he said to try fiber and juice. Sometimes a nerve gets pinched when there's "stuff" in the intestinal tract. It's been three weeks and no leg complaints!



0 comments:
Post a Comment