CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving in La Verkin

 Here's what Steph is going to look like pregnant!

 See this cute face? He's a mischievous little man. Madison came and told me that Drew had peed on her but I kept ignoring her until I reached down to move her along and my head got wet. Drew was going to the bathroom and Madison wouldn't leave him alone so what did he do? He peed on her. Seriously. When I asked him if he'd peed on his sister he got this impish grin on his face, put his pointer finger on his check and tapped it while saying: "Um, um, um." In other words, Yes, I did it and and I don't want to fess up. I had lost my voice and between that and laughing so hard I was crying John was left to discipline.

 This is Haus. It took a couple of days for all the kids to get used to the dogs, but by the end they were sad to leave them.



 Gma Tobi was able to come and have Thanksgiving with us! I'm pretty sure this is after they'd woken Grandma up again.

 This sweet little girl in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner peed on her chair. The funny part was that Steph and Ikani were so disgusted that they left and I don't think they returned. 



 Ikani made a great deep-fried turkey! It was his first ever turkey and it turned out fabulous! They have a cute new house in La Verkin and I'm pretty sure that they will be childless because of us for a while longer!

 Their house had a nice open circle to it and the kids had endless fun running around in circles. I'm sure they logged a few miles each over the course of the week we were there.

 Alexis took all the pictures of Thanksgiving. This is her self-portrait.

I thought this self taken picture was adorable. They're getting pretty good at taking pictures of themselves!

0 comments: