Alexis wanted a rainbow over her gingerbread house. Isn't she creative? She also put some candy inside for the gingerbread man when he got home.
Drew wanted to have a lot of chimneys on his roof. I count six in this picture but I think it ended up with nine of them. He too had a rainbow and he left some candy inside for his gingerbread man too!
Madison's roof didn't survive the decorating. She was okay with just filling in her house with bunches of candy.
Construction phase...
still constructing. (Notice the green sour patch kids in the corner of the tray? I was snatching all the kids' green ones and hiding them so I could eat them later. No, it didn't work out - John used them to decorate with.)
John's finished product.
John told the kids not to eat his house, they could have it Christmas day. John started picking at it which then opened the door for the kids to do so. While I was making lunch I heard Madison start saying "Sorry Mom, sorry Mom, sorry Mom." This usually means she's done something naughty. I look up and she had been trying to take some candy off of John's house and the entire thing collapsed. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or not. Needless to say the entire thing is now gone.






0 comments:
Post a Comment