CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, December 6, 2010

Jocelyn Four Months

 11-10-2010
My baby is rolling! (Isn't this a little early?)

See that cute heart? The kids thought it would be fun to put stickers all over Jocelyn. Luckily I caught them after the first sticker. Jocelyn didn't like it when I took it off however.

Jocelyn had her four month check-up a couple weeks ago (I know I'm way behind in posting) and she is looking great. Her stats are: 
weight: 12.69 pounds 35%
height: 24.5 inches 67%
head: 15.6 inches 21%

She has discovered her toes, her fingers and how to grab at things. She can also sit on her own if she's in the correct position! She is such a good baby, especially at night during sleeping time. She is one of our more patient babies which has helped a lot! The kids love to make her smile and laugh and Jocelyn loves seeing them and all of their antics. It's amazing to think she's only been here four months, we don't know what we'd do without her!

0 comments: