This is my FAVORITE picture from the wedding. Stephanie and Drew love to do Eskimo kisses and they caught this one at just the right moment.
Drew had his second birthday on Sunday!! How quickly time flies, it seems like he joined our little family just the other day. He took cookies to nursery to celebrate and then we had a bus cake with family. Sadly, this is the only picture we took of his birthday. We were having too much fun playing and talking. Glad we got one!
Brixton was married to Kristen on Saturday in the Manti Temple. I'd never been inside the Manti Temple, and I love the old features and woodwork.
L to R: Me, Max, Cheryl, Brixton, Stephanie
L to R: Ryan (Cheryl's), Brixton, Max and John (mine)
I loved this picture of Steph and Alexis.
Picture of all the family. My Uncle Jim and Aunt Janet came to the luncheon as well as my Uncle Mark and Aunt Menie who traveled from SD, with four kids and a dog that had four puppies!! During the luncheon they had everyone go around and tell how they were related and a funny story. Poor Brixton everyone told one of his embarrasing stories. We were excited to hear Kristen's but her family was so kind and they didn't embarass her nearly as badly as we did Brixton.
Grandpa Hakes with Drew & Alexis.
Grandpa and Grandma Hakes with the kids.
One of our family shots. We took family picture while there, but no one told us that the kids were too short and it looked odd. Oh well, we'll have to retake the pictures at a later time.
John and Drew, my two handsome guys!! Don't they look sharp? We were glad we took pictures to begin with. They had Cold Stone come and serve icecream and as you can guess all the kids LOVED it. Drew was completely covered by the time the reception was over.
the girls. I look like my body has been put inside a twisting machine, it felt that way too. I loved the dresses that we got for the princesses. Alexis loved having to hold her dress up while she walked, just like the princesses do! Maddie could have cared less, she only wanted to suck on something, anything, it didn't matter as long as it was in her mouth.
Big family picture! Yes, you can see the bride in this picture. Her dress was gorgeous, as was she.
Sister picture.
John and I. Drew was crying in the background because we weren't holding him, so we were hurrying, otherwise, we might have gotten a better picture.
I Do Now
4 days ago
3 comments:
Tiff! Your family both your children and your siblings are all grown up! It's still wierd for me to see you sibs as adults! For some reason I'm ok with us being adults, but not they younger peeps!
Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! I haven't read your blog in a while and I totally ate it up (especially the pudding). I can't believe you are a mom of three kids. whoa. You and John look so good together! I hope you have a great day!
Love you,
Jen
Okay. First of all, I just really love your family. I have such good memories of hanging out at your house, and your parents were always so cool. Of all of my friends parents, I like yours the best (and still kind of do like them best). Secondly, I looked at the picture with your siblings. Max and Stephanie are huge. I had to stare at it and decide if it was really them! And Brixton married... that is bizarre. Crazy! And third, your kids and Cheryl's kids are SO DARLING. I can't believe you each have three. They are adorable. I hope all is going well for you!
THe pictures look great, what a beautiful wedding! I can't wait to see you, I'll be in touch about the shower/luncheon thing
Post a Comment