I got so busy on Tuesday and it hasn't slowed down so I forgot to post the new fun info. Tuesday afternoon Drew started whining again, like he always does. I wondered if maybe ALL his little whining episodes had to do with blood in his urine, so I ran him down to have it tested again. Lo and behold, there was blood again. Ah ha, this is why he is ALWAYS whining. So, we were referred to a urologist, who in turn referred us to a nephrologist (kidney dr.). We are still waiting for the nephrologist to call us to even set up an appointment, it's ridiculous all the hoops that you have to jump through just to get your kid into a specialist. Eric Hogenson, who is our regular Dr., doesn't have any clue why he would have this. However, I wonder if he has some ideas and just doesn't want to worry me with them. Anyway, we'll update you when we know more.
I Do Now
4 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment