CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Growing


Madison is getting so big. She is sitting in her little chair and she is can turn the little dial to make music and fun sounds. It's amazing that at only four months old she can be this cognizant of things around her. She also really wants to just sit, she just doesn't like being on her back anymore. Oh how quickly they grow.

Drew has an infection like thing on his leg that he doesn't like so much. The poor kid, he's such a trooper though. He loves to pick the movie that we are going to watch and is getting really good at saying "Jungle Book, Ariel, Pongo (101 Dalmations) and Baby Einstein, he can even give the name of which one he wants, Mozart, Animals, etc.

Alexis loves to say family prayer and she does such a good job. Tonight her prayer went something like this: I love girl scouts, I love boy scouts, thank you for today, I love Grandma, I love Stephanie, thank you for today, I love princesses & barbies, I love boys, thank you for today and so forth. It is so hard not to bust up laughing when she's praying. And when she's done, she says "I did a great prayer, huh? It was a long one!" It's fun to see them growing.

1 comments:

JnJMills said...

Kids are so funny!! I love to hear their little innocent prayers. Keep on posting the kid updates!