CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ramblings

After having talked to a couple of people, the Body Worlds description was somewhat vague so . . . I didn't love it. I wouldn't go again, unless it was free, it was a lot of money for a glorified text book. Having said that going to see what it was all about was worth it, I just wish it would have been a little cheaper. John liked it much more than I did and he thought it was worth it. Hope that clarifies a little.

Another Drew update: Monday he had blood in his urine again, although not much. We went back on Tuesday, and the blood was gone. However, we were told to get an ECG (which has nothing to do with the urine) to check his heart because his lips are still going blue, he is always tired, doesn't run around as much as other kids his age, and a list of other fun things. We have to go to a Cardiologist before they'll let us have an ECG so, hopefully it isn't his heart and this is just something to rule it out, but we'll find out on the 21st.

I feel bad for the poor kid, something is wrong with him, but no one can give me something that is causing everything he has. The best case scenario is that I'm just a worry wort and there is absolutely nothing with him. Lets just hope that's what it is.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Poor Drew! I hope he feels better soon and that nothing is wrong. I always worry about Claire's health. Even when she is a little sick I freak out. And Madison is SO BIG! I can't believe she is 16 lbs already!! Holy cow! Paul was only 15 lbs at a year. She's just fat and happy. The way it should be!!