CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, December 8, 2008

Mom in training

I've decided that if you ever need to know what you sound like or act like, you just need to listen to your toddlers. This morning Alexis woke up and I told her to go play her games on the computer. She came back a little bit later and said that the computer wasn't working. Odd I thought, she's been gone for a little while, but maybe I miscalculated and I haven't been sleeping as long as I thought. Nope, I was right. She then tells me she "accidentally" painted her fingernails. Like I would be believe it was an accident. The best part is. . .I was telling John this story while I was making breakfast and Alexis is listening to it. When I get to the "pol nalish" story Alexis says: "Don't tell him that!" She had the same voice inflection that I do when I say that to John. Oh, it made us laugh like Santa and his big belly!

0 comments: