In response to the question of how do I do school, kids, husband and house here's my answer:
After two weeks of testing and finals, here's the laundry that didn't make it to the bottom of the stairs, yes, that's right, this picture doesn't show all of it, I'm standing on the rest!
The kids had such a fun time collecting laundry and then flinging it
down the stairs as far as they could. I knew it was bad when Alexis asked
how we were going to get down stairs. Very carefully was the answer!
You'd think it would get easier to do things with no school, but honestly now I just don't have any excuses not to do it. So, how does one go about cleaning while watching the kids? The two older ones are easy enough to con into "cleaning", if throwing clothes down the stairs counts. But Maddie is another story, I discovered measuring cups, or I should say she discovered measuring cups. It bought me an entire thirty minutes! Now if she could only open her mouth wide enough to get it in!
0 comments:
Post a Comment