CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weaknesses

Who would have thought that children learn from such an early age? I have a weakness, I admit it, only one though. . . I love to eat Pillsbury cookie dough, raw. I thought that this was something that I could keep to myself and enjoy, seeing as John thinks it is nasty raw. I went to get myself a cookie today and this is what I found . . .

you'll notice that there are no more cookies. I know I didn't eat them I'd been pretty good recently, what with John having bought 28 Hershey's with almond biggie sized bars to give out as neighbor gifts. My own little treat was not to be, Alexis and Drew loved every last one, especially Alexis who said that three in one day wouldn't make her sick but five would! Oh well, I'll have to find something else . . . mint Millano, nope, John likes them, chocolate candy, nope everyone including Madison likes that, Rocky Road icecream? Ha ha, the kids don't like nuts in their icecream and as long as I buy John his own, it's all mine!!

John came home from scouts and took the kids down to the toy room to play, such a sweet husband you think? He truly is, but he has ulterior motives. 8:30 came and I realized they were still playing. Odd, I thought, John is usually all over the 8:00 bed time, the sooner the better. I made my way down stairs and what did I find? Happy children, check, happier husband, check. They were still up because John found a way to watch his basketball game without having mommy telling him the kids need to go to bed. Don't worry, as soon as the game ended the kids were in bed!

0 comments: