CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Naughty or Nice?


My little Maddie Jo is six months old! Where does the time go?
She's sitting, rolling, eating and growing so quickly.
This week she fully processed the fact that when she rolls the music makeron her little toy, music will come out. She's been doing it for months but for some reason, it seems to have just clicked that she's the one behind the noise and not one of the other munchkins running around.
She was so excited to get to earth, she wouldn't quit bugging me. I know it sounds odd, but I swear, she wanted to be here yesterday! We're glad she came!



Alexis loves to rub her head on the couch and get static hair.

Steph came over and was playing with A and decided to tip the chair back to scare her. It had the desired effect. She came crying and I asked her if Steph had ever hurt her before or if she thought that Steph would want to hurt her.
Funny me, I assumed hurt meant to physically harm.
Alexis looked at me and said: "yes, she always hurts my feelings"


Drew has turned into a true mischevious boy, oh happy day. Yesterday, I went downstairs and found him covering the wall with his fingers and putting his cute little nose up against the wall too. What an odd position for him to be in I thought as I walked by. And then I noticed the crayon in between his little fingers. Sure enough he was covering up his artwork on my wall. A couple of hours later I found him sitting on the top of a shoe pile he made with his nose pressed up against the wall again, I knew better this time. When I asked what he was hiding he opened his little hands and there was pen all over them. Better than my wall!!

We are giving out chocolate candy bars for neighbor gifts, and D found this one all on his own! I found him sitting on the floor hiding his chocolate prize!

0 comments: