CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Alexis' "friend" birthday party

This is Madison's baby doll that was obviously fed Madison's cereal.
We gave the kids bowls of Captain Crunch to eat in the car because we left so early in the morning.
I guess Madison decided that her baby would also be hungry, what a thoughtful little person!

Good Morning!
The kids thought that we'd slept in the car because it was still dark outside when we put them in. It was only 6 a.m. but when you're used to seeing the sun when you wake up it's a bit of a jolt on the system I guess.

I made both cakes. I was very proud of myself, they turned out better than I thought they were going to! I had never used fondant before, hence the reason it has some white powdered sugar left on it. It kept sticking to the table, so I used powdered sugar to help it not stick but didn't think of it being wedged into the dress! I was still happy with it!

L to R: Grandpa Wadley, me, Drew, Miriam, Josh, Katie, Carma, Jen Gaede, Grandma Didi.

L to R: McKaylyn, my belly, Miriam, Katie's torso and Mary. 

Aunt Cheryl and Irelynn

Jacob

Allen Ward

Christian Ward

Back of net L to R: Jill, Dave, Russell, Katie
Front of net L to R: Miriam, Kalin, Grandpa Wadley, Josh

Drew

Jacob riding with Great Grandma Rappleye and Great Grandpa Rappleye

L to R: Great Grandma Rappleye, McKaylyn Higley, Mary and Alexis

Alexis and Great Grandma Rappleye

L to R: Mary, Alexis, McKaylyn, Madison, Christina and Drew

L to R: John, Dave, Jill, G.G. Rappleye

G.G. Rappleye wearing John's sunglasses! She still has her spunk even when she isn't feeling well!

Back row L to R: Dave, Jill, Madison, John, me, Drew (pulling a face), balloons, Grandma JoAnn.
Middle row L to R: G.G. Rappleye, G.G. Rappleye, Miriam on Judy's lap, Josh, Katie, Christina. 
Bottom row: Janice, Alexis and Mary.
Photo courtesy of Jen!

Back row L to R: John, Grandma JoAnn, Judy and Janice.
Front row: G.G. and G.G. Rappleye.

Although it was a crazy day, we had a lot of fun!
I didn't get pictures of everyone who came, I think I counted 42 total, but there were so many cameras going I'm sure everyone is in at least one picture! Grandma JoAnn was doing a fabulous job of getting lots of pictures!
We were all excited that G.G. and G.G. Rappleye felt well enough to come and mingle for a little while.

We took the kids out to dinner that night and Alexis saw the waiters singing Happy Birthday to someone at a table near us. She wanted to know why they weren't singing to her. So . . . John went and told them it was her birthday and she was so excited when they came to sing to her and give her a piece of chocolate pudding and whipped cream with sprinkles!
She also got sung to in Primary today, she was so excited!

The drive home was interesting.
Madison had to pee three times, it's only a two hour drive and she peed right before we left. But, we stopped each time and let her drain the 5 drips she had stored in her bladder. The second stop we made Drew suddenly said he needed to puke. He repeated this very rapidly three times and then it flew. Luckily it was fairly well contained and he didn't do it again after that. We're hoping it was just car sickness and nothing more than that!

Overall we had a great weekend and love seeing everyone!

0 comments: