CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Friday, June 11, 2010

No global warming here

It has been COLD this year. I don't care what people say about global warming, it is not happening up here in frigid valley. At the beginning of June it was FINALLY warm enough that the kids could play in the water. (It only lasted for two days and then it got cold AGAIN.) While it was warm, the kids LOVED playing in the water!
Drew couldn't decide whether or not to get wet.

Alexis, Madison and the neighbor kids climbing in the buckets they filled with water.

Doesn't she look excited to go and play?

And then the water was moved under the trampoline, which kept them happy for almost an hour! I can't wait until it gets warm and stays that way!

After the kids had played in the water we took them to a mini car show. They had free cotton candy and popcorn as well as a big slide for the kids, which they loved. John and I enjoyed looking at the cars and having the kids entertained with food!

Can you guess what Drew wants to be when he grows up? A firefighter. He was so excited to sit in the fire engine and have his picture taken.

I thought this "motorcycle" concept was cool. It's big enough that people can see you, you can sit next to your sweetie, it had a radio and it's open to the air. Maybe a sports car might be a more realistic option.

I know this picture is blurry, but I couldn't resist putting it in.
John went to check on the kids and found Drew watching a movie with this wig on. He wore it around the house for the next hour!

John and I, lets not lie, mostly John painted this desk black. It looks SO much better than it did!
I caught Madison playing with school supplies while the kids were coloring in the kitchen. She'd pulled the piano bench over and was completely content to play with mommies stuff instead of coloring with the kids. I found coloring all over my new desk after this picture, little stinker.

For Family Home Evening we talked to the kids about what the house rules are. #1 - Show Love. #2 - Obey Mom and Dad. The next day Alexis and Drew were arguing and I asked them if they were showing love to each other. Alexis looked at me and said: "It's not on a sign, so we don't have to yet." Yep, she did.

A favorite saying of the kids lately is: "If I eat all this food, I'll get as fat as you!" Needless to say I'm getting much bigger the closer our due date comes. I'm having lots of fun contractions but they aren't doing anything yet so I can't complain. However, Dr. Eric is going out of town and that is NEVER a good sign with my pregnancies. So, lets all cross our fingers that things go well and she stays put until he gets back.

0 comments: