These people had a blow up turtle strapped to the top of their car.
This one had a hula dancer strapped to the front.
This lady had one of those fake butts, I couldn't resist.
This car was a pig.
As you can see, those who are running this race have a lot of fun with it. There were cars that were decorated with lights and most cars had team names with sayings written all over. One car had WTF in huge letters on the sides and back of their car. On the back of the car it said: "Where's The Finish?" I had a good chuckle. The lady runner with the fake butt was the only runner I saw that dressed up in the festive spirit however.
While sitting outside watching our mini parade go by, a guy who has bigger pecks, all muscle, than I do was running without his shirt on. Alexis says: "Mom look at that guy" in a voice louder than normal but not a yell. I acknowledged, quietly, that I saw him and hoped she'd drop it. But no, her next comment was: "Look at his boobs Mom! Do you see that?" Honestly, we're only across the street from these people it's not like he couldn't hear what was being said. I was praying that he was listening to music while he ran and that he didn't hear, although he might have laughed to himself if he had.
John should be starting his first run sometime in the next few minutes, here's hoping that he doesn't eat too much dirt while he's running! We get to go pick him up in Park City tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn and see how the race went, we can't wait!
1 comments:
Oh my gosh...we just got back from Park City where we were staying at the hotel where the runners were coming in...we totally could have seen you guys, oh well!:)
Post a Comment