Drew and Alexis thought it was fun to play in the tent for the first couple hours we were at the campsite. (You can't tell that they've been deprived of camping experiences can you?)
Miriam and Josh climbing the tree.
Josh attacking Robbie.
Look at Katie go . . . the kids loved climbing up these poles.
Carrie, who just entered her third trimester (you can barely tell) and Tristan.
Me at 34 weeks pregnant!
Tristan and Madison playing nice.
Rachael and Katie acting like monkeys.
The river that ran right next to our campground. It was flowing pretty quickly, luckily no kids fell in or tried to swim.
The fire pit at the campsite with the mountains in the background.
Mom Wadley playing camera tag with John.
We celebrated all the cousin birthdays while camping since the family is becoming more and more spread out. The kids loved having their own candles and being able to light them, blow them out, light them, blow them out. . . you get the idea.
Mom Wadley brought her guitar to play and the kids loved singing with her.
Dad Wadley with Madison and Tristan.
Dad Wadley walking by all the tents. Our tent was the one right behind him, the smallest one on the lot.
Good morning sleepy heads! (I think Drew was in his morning daze while staring at the fire!)
Cousins coloring pictures.
Coloring
Alexis was wagging her finger "no-no" at John, he thought it was funny that it was that particular finger.
The Wadley family tries to do something together each year. Since we are spreading further and further apart it's getting harder and harder. This year I wanted to do something together before I had the baby. Since they all enjoy camping (I don't know what's wrong with them, but they enjoy it) I thought I'd get the ball rolling and get things planned waaaay in advance. It took John and I a good month or two to find a campsite that had bathrooms that were acceptable and that was close enough to my bed that I could go home and sleep at night. The campsite we found had bathrooms, right next to our campsite AND they flushed! We were so excited when we found them! We were lucky enough that Rob and Tina's family were in Utah during our camp out so the entire family was able to be together. We would have had more pictures, but Saturday morning I was in such pain that we dropped the kids off with Mom and Dad and took me to the Instacare, who in turn sent me to the hospital, who didn't release me until 1 pm Sunday. (The next post will cover this.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment