CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Accidents

(10 months)
 Jordan fell down the stairs! He survived but he wasn't too happy about it!
John left for work while I was in the shower (I didn't know he'd left!) and Jordan pushed the "baby gate" (aka as a couple of chairs since the real gate wouldn't stay up) open and went flying down the stairs! Drew came running into me to let me know that Jordan had fallen but I was already half way down the hall. No broken bones just a few bumps and scrapes.
The same week he did this he also crawled up all thirteen stairs by himself, without anyone knowing he was doing it. (I swear we watch our kids.) He also started saying mama mama mama. He only does it when he wants something but I don't think he realizes that he's saying my name. (Since when did I agree to my name being mama? I suddenly feel old.) 
Jordan's nine month stats were:
20.94 lbs = 55%
30 inches = 93%
head = 17.8 in = 45%
Still tall and skinny but he's still my chunky monkey!



 Madison drew a lovely pictures for me - of me! Maybe I should wear less makeup!

0 comments: